I'm a girl of age 23 years and I am facing hair fall problems for a few days. (photo)

I consulted a trichologist and she gave me multivitamins and other capsules.Whenever I wash or comb my hair, a lot of hairfall happens. So She gave me Noskurf dandruff solution to wash scalp alternatively with Hair 4 u shampoo.I am in a dilemma whether to use this shampoo or not. Will it have any side effects. Please reply me.Thank you.

23 year old hair loss

Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated. Women started to experience balding even more in the last 2 decades. It is getting more and more common also in women population. However it is also good to know that this problem is also treatable when it is present in women.

To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles.

​If you were recommended a treatment by someone you saw and you are afraid to try it maybe you shouldn't. Perhaps you should fin

If you were recommended a treatment by someone you saw and you are afraid to try it maybe you shouldn't. Perhaps you should find another specialist you trust for treatment options.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss in 23 year old female

A few days of some hair loss may have not long term significance. If you develop significant hair loss see a doctor who specializes in hair loss. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon