Any suggestions for dark skin tone? (photos)

I am 26. I have dark skin. And uneven skin tone especially forehead, chin and upper lip. Some suggests microdermabrasion, some lasers, some chemical peels and glutathione sprays. Kindly suggest the best that suits me

Dark Skin and Uneven Skin Tone

I would recommend a combination of Retinols and bleaching creams combined with chemical peels. Lasers will make this pigmentation worse.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Chemical Peels for darker skin types

Hi Divyam45, 
I would recommend doing a series of chemical peels to really even out and brighten up your skin. Two peels I would recommend are the ZO 3 Step Stimulation Peel and the VI Peel, both are safe for darker skin types. Best, Dr Faraz

Chemical peels for dark skin

Light chemical peels can safely be performed on dark skin types.  A series of light peels can be helpful in improving uneven skin tones and dark pigmentation from recent breakouts and blemishes.  The VI peel is a nice peel that is safe for all skin types, typically more the peel is needed.  

Jessica Kulak, MD
Fairfax Facial Plastic Surgeon