Am I going bald? I am just 19 years old (Photo)

I have lot of dandruf and i have Been loosing hair from Few months. I Can See My hair Going back. Help

Am I receding?

rahul singh123,

I do not miniaturization in the photos provided, the hallmark of MPB. It is possible that you have a very early stage. Well, if you are worry about hair loss I would seek to have a consolation with a hair loss specialist. 

Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

Early hair loss

It looks like you may have the very early stages of a receding hairline, which is genetically driven. Your dandruff would effect more generalized thinning and there are good products, prescription and over-the-counter to help this problem. We see more and more early onset receding hairlines in males. If this concerns you enough at this point and time, I suggest you get a face-to-face consult with a hair specialist to examine your entire scalp and discuss options now and in the future.

Gregory Chambon, MD
Overland Park Family Physician

Am I going bald

Don't afraid of loosing your hair! You have no problem about your hair, they all healthy and well growing .You don't have AGA  signs for now...

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Am I going bald? I am just 19 years old

Greetings

Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated. Women started to experience balding even more in the last 2 decades. It is getting more and more common also in women population. However it is also good to know that this problem is also treatable when it is present in women.

To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

19 years old and losing hair

Your biggest enemy is the progressive thinning leading to a balding pattern that is not evident at this point in time. The degree of thinning that you are experiencing would suggest that you should see a doctor who most likely will get Bulk Measurements of your hair to determine the degree of the thinning that you are presently having. If the diagnosis is early genetic hair loss (the most common cause of hair loss in young men), then the best treatment would be the drug finasteride which is highly effective in men of your age and may not only stop the hair loss but possibly reverse it. If you are developing a more advanced balding pattern the HAIRCHECK test will determine the Bulk Measurements of your hair and put a number on that hair loss (a metric) and this will show, over a one-year time frame, how effective the treatment will be. Once you know this information, then you and your doctor need to develop a MASTER PLAN which will define what you need to do over the years to come.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon