Which is the best chemical peel for acne scars and open pores?

Doctor Answers 1

Chemical Peel

Thank you for your question. You are correct in that chemical peel addresses acne scars. It is difficult to recommend a chemical peel technique and strength for your without seeing pictures or examining your needs in-person. I suggest that you move forward and consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. Many chemical peel treatments can be repeated in order to get you the results that you want. 

Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 120 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.