Is Accutane working for me or not?

I have been on Accutane for more than 2 months and I still have so many bumbs n I don't see it stoping.they go and new ones comeback.everyday I wake up with new bumps all-around my face.i even stopped going to college.why is it taking so long?does dat mean it's not working for me?

Accutane and breakouts

Thank you for your question. It is not uncommon to have breakouts when starting any acne treatment, especially Accutane. Usually the flare-ups last a couple of weeks, but in some individuals, the flare-ups can be very severe and occur for several months. Breakouts also vary depending on the dose you are taking because dosing is based on your weight. Therefore, if you are taking half of your daily recommended dose, then breakouts may occur more frequently and results will take longer to achieve. Please be patient with the treatment because acne tends to get worse before it gets better. I highly suggest you consult with your prescribing physician regarding your concerns and to discuss any further questions you may have with therapy. Take care and good luck.