Imediately after a silicone chin implant, within an hour or two, is the appearance indicative of the final result?

I received a Silicone chin implant this morning and after waking up imediately loved the results. My concern now is that what I am seeing is just swelling. Imediately after surgury, is there enough swelling to affect the appearance or are these results likely to resemble the final outcome? I don't feel swollen, no bruising and I took anti-inflammatory celecoxib the night before. I've heard that swelling peaks later 24-48 hours after surgery.

Silicone chin implant results

One may have an idea of final results soon after silicone chin implant surgery. However, it takes several weeks/months for "final" results after any plastic surgery.Best,Dr. Chaboki

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chin Implant Results

I know it is easy to worry about the results of chin implant immediately after the surgery, but I remain calm.  Immediately after a chin implant you could have a lot swelling or a little swelling depending on many factors.  I would be patient and let yourself heal before judging the results.  It will take about 3 months for all of the swelling to resolve after a chin implant.  I hope this helps.