I'm 28 and have a class 3 severe underbite. Is veeners an option for me please? I am desperate to change my smile. (photos)

Options for changing you smile #DrSoftTouch

You will need a combination of oral surgery and orthodontics.  I would start by seeing a very experienced orthodontist for a consultation.  I hope this helps.  Click "save" under my name, if you'd like to ask me more questions in the future.  

Saint Louis Dentist

Changing smile

Unfortunately due to the size of your under bite orthodontics and jaw surgery are the best way to correct your situation. I suggest visiting with an orthodontist who has experience in difficult cases such as yours.