I'm 28 and have a class 3 severe underbite. Is veeners an option for me please? I am desperate to change my smile. (photos)

Doctor Answers 2

Options for changing you smile #DrSoftTouch

You will need a combination of oral surgery and orthodontics.  I would start by seeing a very experienced orthodontist for a consultation.  I hope this helps.  Click "save" under my name, if you'd like to ask me more questions in the future.  

Saint Louis Dentist
5.0 out of 5 stars 15 reviews

Changing smile

Unfortunately due to the size of your under bite orthodontics and jaw surgery are the best way to correct your situation. I suggest visiting with an orthodontist who has experience in difficult cases such as yours. 

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.