Hyaluronidase Specialist for Under Eyes in UK?

Any experience in using Hyaluronidase for excessive filler under eye? help please! I had Restylane in Nov09, most of it dispersed naturally but there's still some traces of filler left on RHS which has migrated across my cheek bone causing a ridge. And small bean like filler just below my tear trough, which, when I smile pushes up and frames the eye bag making it look worse. I am looking to get rid of old filler as well as new filler to be done correctly. How much would this cost in UK?

Doctor Answers 1

Restylane correction

Although there may be many qualified specialists, you may see Dr. Nicholas Telfer, Dr. Andrew Markey and Dr. Nicholas Lowe. See some physician, if not one of them, and spend time discussing the risks vs. benefit of attempting to improve your result. Best wishes for a good result.

Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 37 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.