Los Angeles Hyaluronidase Doctor Recommendations

Can anyone recommend a doctor who does hyaluronidase injections well? I need to find a doctor who can help treat overcorrections with Juvederm done by another doctor.

Doctor Answers 1

LA hyaluronidase

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Go see Andrew Frankel, facial plastic surgeon, at the Lasky Clinic in Beverly Hills.  3105522173.  He is quite experienced, well respected, and takes great care of his patients. 

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.