I'm a MTF transgender woman and I was wondering how long I should be on hormones before I consider getting a BA? (photo)

I was wondering how long I should be on hormones before I consider getting a BA? I've been on them for Five months and have a good amount of breast tissue, however I was going to wait until around the one to one and a half year mark, would this be ample time? My end goal is basically a Full C with a Moderate profile Silicone or Gel filled implant. I'm 5'7 125 pounds, My hips are flaring out more so I'm wanting a fuller bust to balance out my proportions.

Hormones before MTF BBA

Thank you for your question, and congratulations on your journey. I usually recommend that my patients be on hormone therapy for one year prior to their MTF BBA surgery. The reason for this, it is that you will undergo continued breast growth as a result of the hormones. At one year, I believe that the majority of the rest growth been achieved. At that point, it will be easier for you to make a decision regarding your ultimate size and goals.