I'm wanting lip injections. How many syringes would I need to achieve a Kylie Jenner look? (Photo)

Curious because I really want bigger fuller lips!!! I have consultation next week, but want other opinions. I definitely dont want a subtle change I want ppl to notice!

Start Slowly with Lip Injections, Even When Desiring a Dramatic Look

Lips are great areas to inject — and most do not want the biggest and most notable changes but want subtle changes so people look and try to figure what you have done, without really knowing. If you are going to have your lips injected, most would recommend Restylane, Juvederm or Belotero into the lips to give it the best enhancement. Make sure the injector is skilled — a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon is your best bet.Start with one syringe — if you are happy, great. If not, go back for some more — but be careful.It is also interesting to note that a new product, Restylane Silk, has just been approved for the lips and will be making its debut in skilled offices soon, so keep an eye out for this. This is new and most probably are not aware of it yet, but they will be soon.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip Fillers

The best advice I can give you is to start with one syringe at a time. That way if you like the results and want more you can simply go back for a touch up two weeks later.  From your photo it appears that Juvederm would work well for you.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with facial injections.

I'm wanting lip injections. How many syringes would I need to achieve a Kylie Jenner look?

Although you're interested in dramatic results, I recommended starting out with one syringe of a dermal filler such as Juvederm at a time. Your lips already have nice volume and shape. You could always add more volume a little at a time based on your desired outcome. Thank you for sharing your question and photo. Best wishes.

Gregory Park, MD