How long is it between treatments?

I am a 61 year old woman. Is there financing other than Care Credit?

How Long Is It Between Coolsculpting Treatments

I generally suggest 6 weeks between treatments for areas such as the abdomen, love handles, outer thighs, and submental area. Also,it is quite longer for inner thighs.

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

How long is it between treatments?

Thank you for your question. We usually recommend 60 days between treatments as this allows patients to see results before moving forward with another treatment. There are many financing options. Each clinic will vary. Ensure that you see an expert. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Wait time in between CS treatment

We usually recommend patients wait in the 6-8 week range before retreating an area with coolscultping. This allows adequate time to see results before moving forward with a secondary treatment. There are other financing options outside of CareCredit. This will vary in each practice, you should speak with your chosen provider about the financing options they provide. 

Michael E. Ciaravino, MD

How long do you wait in between Coolsculpting treatments?

We normally wait anywhere from 8 weeks to 10 weeks to retreat the same area. The area typically pinches out differently from your original assessment which is why we like to wait closer to the three month mark to retreat. Financing is practice dependent. We offer Care Credit for 0% interest for 6 or 12 months. We also have loan options such as Prosper Healthcare Lending. 

Landon Pryor, MD, FACS
Rockford Plastic Surgeon

How long is it between treatments

We generally suggest 6 weeks between treatments for areas such as the abdomen, love handles, outer thighs, and submental area. 

We generally suggest longer for inner thighs. 

We work with 8 financing companies and over 30 lenders so options exist.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Financing

Each office offers their own financing. At our office we offer Care Credit. However some of our patients don't qualify so we also have Prosper Healthcare Lending. They finance up to $35,000 and  it's easy to sign up online.

If you want to go for secondary treatments on the same area then you can space it as early as one month or you can wait the full 3 months to retreat. It's really your choice.

Coolsculpting Treatment

Good questions.

As for timing, it depends on the "plan" that suits your body.  If there is intent to treat an area twice, then you only wait 1 month before re-treating.  If it is not clear if you'llneed a second treatment, then we wait at least 3 months to see maximum results before deciding to treat agian.

As for financing, every office is different.  I would ask some local providers what their policies are.

Hope it helps!

Timing between treatments

Different physicians have different preferences for the timing in between CoolSculpting treatments.  My preference is to wait at least two months between treatment sessions but I have done them as soon as a month apart.  Financing will be dependent on the office where you are treated.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon