I want an eyelid lift, brow lift, breast implants, and Juvederm. Are all of these procedures able to be financed? (Photo)

Financing cosmetic procedures

No one will finance procedures in house. That means no doctor will under write the cost of the procedure and have you pay them in installments. You will need to apply for outside financing which is basically a credit card but potentially with much higher interest rate. Beware of the "no interest" financing, because if you do not pay the invoice off in time, the company goes back to day one of loan origination and charges you over 20% annual interest on the entire loan amount and suddenly what you owe is significantly higher. It is much easier to just charge it on your credit card.

Winchester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Yes! We use Care Credit in our office. They have many low-interest or no-interest options. Best of luck!

Yes!  We offer Care Credit and other options to finance these procedures.  If you call my office, they can walk you through the process of applying and give you all the different options.

Jonathan Heistein, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

There are several companies, including Care Credit, which allow patients to finance surgical/cosmetic procedures. Please visit their website and see if you qualify.

Sandy Sule, MD
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cosmetic financing

Financing is available for all aesthetic procedures. There are multiple financing companies and options. In my office we gave four different finance companies. 
Check with your board certified plastic surgeon  

Leon Goldstein, MD
Madison Plastic Surgeon

Financing depends on individual credit

Yes, with a good credit history Care Credit will approve financing for your surgeries.  You may go on Care Credit website and submit an application. They will let you know exact amount of dollars you can finance through them.

Vasdev Rai, MD

eyelid surgery, browlift, breast implant combination

All 3 of these procedures can be performed at the same time under the same anesthetic with one recovery period. Most plastic surgery offices offer multiple different third-party financing options available to the patients. From the one limited photograph,a  brow lift and eyelid surgery is not needed.

I want an eyelid lift, brow lift, breast implants, and Juvederm. Are all of these procedures able to be financed?

Hello Kirstie25,

There are financing options available for cosmetic surgery, but not every physician takes them.  I would recommend you call several surgeons in your area and find out their financing options prior to scheduling your consultation.  There are usually minimums required for financing, but if you are doing all of the above that should not be an issue.  

I hope this helps and good luck.  

William Marshall Guy, MD
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon