Brazilian butt lift and my budget.

I need a Brazilian butt lift but my budget is $5000. I live in Huntsville,al. Is any doctor here kind enough to perform this surgery for me?

Brazilian butt lift and my budget.

Cost varies from surgeon to surgeon. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Budget for BBL

Setting your budget before finding out what the average cost is in your area is going to limit you in the choice of surgeons. I would pick the surgeon on experience, results, and reviews. There are fixed costs for the operating room, anesthesia , and supplies that cannot be changed (or absorbed by the surgeon). So visit with several surgeons and get price ranges.  Cheap plastic surgery ends up being very expensive if there are complications.or unwanted results. Best wishes. 

Francisco Canales, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian butt lift and my budget.

The price will vary greatly with the demand for the surgeon as well as the number of areas liposuctioned and the overall amount of surgery performed.

Brazilian butt lift and my budget.

Price varies by Anesthesia, Location, Surgeon, Etc.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD

BBL and your budget?

Cost factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include:

1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA.

2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?            3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery           4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I would recommend when searching for a surgeon to perform your BBL that you take a different approach and base your decision off of the qualification of the surgeon and not the price of his/her surgeries. You can look on the ASPS website for a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. When it comes down to it, your health is more important than the cost. If cost is an issue, there are financing options that most practices offer such as Care Credit and you can apply easily online and set up monthly payment plans. Cost differs per location and doctor but I can tell you that the Realself average cost for a BBL is around $6,000-$7,000. To have an exact estimate written up for you I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have this done. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon