Any suggestions for Lip augmentation and non surgical chin implant? (photos)

Excuse my picture. I forgot to take my makeup off last night and I just woke up. I've always hated my small lips and knew that I would get lip injections one day. I really dislike my profile from the side and I think that if I had a chin implant, it would look a lot better. I thought about maybe getting the kind that lasts for a year first to see it I like it and maybe getting the permanent injections afterwards. I wasn't sure if that would fix my problem or if I need the actual implant.

Any suggestions for Lip augmentation and non surgical chin implant?

Hi, based upon the attached photos and your request, you may want to consider the following:
  • Lip Augmentation using a dermal filler.  I prefer Restylane, restylane Silk or Juvederm.
  • Chin Augmentation with a dermal filler.  I prefer using pwerlane or Radiesse.
Hope this helps.

Suggesting Lip Augmentation and Chin Implant

Dear ahooks2,

Please consult a board certified facial plastic surgeon to receive the best recommendation, surgery and treatment available. A great benefit of lip augmentation is that it can be performed in conjunction with a facelift, forehead/brow lift, laser resurfacing, rhinoplasty, and with facial implants.

I recommend you consider lip augmentation via injectables first as the lips are the first thing that most people notice about women - it would change your appearance and, they are temporary. Afterwards, you and your board certified facial plastic surgeon can revisit injectables and then discuss lip lifts and chin options.

Sincerely,

Ross A. Clevens, MD, FACS

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip Injections and Chin Augmentation

The photos help to suggest the best filler for you.  Juvederm would work nicely and provide a natural looking filler for both locations.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience with these facial injections for the best cosmetic results.

Lip and Chin Augmentation

Thank you for your inquiry!

A Hyaluronic Acid injectable Filler carries minimal risk and has a fantastic safety record; as long as patients are choosing an expert injector from a top facial plastic surgery clinic, the results should be very pleasing and natural looking. Lip filler can last anywhere from 6 months to 18 months. Typically, dermal filler in the lips will be metabolized faster than in other areas of the face. This is because our lips are constantly in motion, eating, drinking and speaking, which means the product will metabolize the fastest.

If a patient is not yet ready for chin augmentation or is a bit unsure, I may also recommend the temporary use of an injectable filler in the chin. Hyaluronic acid is a safe and natural, non-surgical option to chin implant surgery where a patient can quickly and easily see the actual results of a more balanced profile using a temporary and safe alternative.

Good luck!

Cory Torgerson, MD, PhD, FRCSC
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Face

Great facial harmony
I recommend doing nothing. You do not need any surgical procedure or fillers....

Lip and chin augmentation

I appreciate your concern, you have a very pretty face, so I would recommend conservative lip augmentation and lateral chin augmentation with Filler like Juvederm plus. Another option is fat transfer which is more permanent. Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area, Good Luck?

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Your are beautiful and you want to do the smallest thing that will make you better which is lip injections with an HA filler.

I would counsel against permanent as permanent means forever and  if you don't like it or things change you are stuck.

You might get some more time out of voluma for the lip but that is unknown for sure now.  

Val Lambros, MD, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Chin Implant?

First of all, don't be so hard on yourself. You are beautiful. I am sure that nobody else would even see what you are talking about.
If you really want to try a treatment, I suggest fillers for both your chin and your lips. I certainly would not do anything permanent at this time.

William M. Ramsdell, MD
Austin Dermatologic Surgeon

Hi... thank you for the question and photos.. Yes there is an issue with the inferior third of the face... you can try with an PS to have lips augmentation and chin augmentation with fillers at the same day.. and see if this gives the advance you are speccing before an implant.   

Luis A. Mejia, MD