Is this a ingrown hair? How can I get rid of it? (photos)

I scraped the top off but it's still read and can be seen when I wear a bikini

Ingrown hair?

The picture does not have enough resolution to say for sure if its ingrown hair, but it could be. Laser hair removal treatment is the best choice to treat and prevent the occurence in future. Please consult an experienced physician in your area. 

Edison Physician

Ingrown Hair?

It is very difficult to assess if this is an ingrown hair based on your photographs. I suggest consulting with a board certified dermatologist for further evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

Ingrown Hair?

Looking at your pictures, it is hard to tell. I would try some warm compresses to the area and see if you see a follicle in a few days trying to grow. if there is a tiny bump that forms, it might be an ingrown hair. I would have your physician look at it to make sure. It is just hard to tell in a picture. Good luck!