What can I do about my hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, and excessive watering in eyes? (photos)

Hi! As you can see from my photo i have extreme wrinkling and darkness around my eyes. I developed dermatitis in 2010 and since then my eyes have looked like this and will not stop watering. It waters all day every day non stop. Any suggestions on what i can do to get rid of the hyperpigmentation, wrinkles and excessive eye watering? Im only 27 but my eyes make me look old and tired all the time which is real embarrassing for me. Thanks in advance for any suggestions and help!

Doctor Answers 3

Not really old or tired--eye bags treatment with microneedling/prp, lasers, fillers

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I recommend seeing a Dr about possible allergies and/or an Ophthalmologist about the watering eyes. The dark bags you have are genetic and can be treated with lower eyelid surgery or fillers, lasers, and microneedling/PRP. Best, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 204 reviews

Wrinkling and darkness

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Sorry that you are experiencing this.  It looks like you could have some allergies around the eyes.  Please consider consulting with an Oculoplastic surgeon who is both an Ophthalmologist and Plastic Surgeon.  He or she will do a full examination and provide you with recommendations.  

Debra M. Kroll, MD
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 9 reviews

Lower eyelid wrinkles

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question and photo. Consider seeing an ophthalmologist or an allergist to discuss what is causing your eye symptoms. Once your eyes are feeling better, you can think about treating the eyelid skin depending if it gets better after medical therapy. Good luck

Jeffrey Jumaily, MD
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 17 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.