What can I do about my hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, and excessive watering in eyes? (photos)

Hi! As you can see from my photo i have extreme wrinkling and darkness around my eyes. I developed dermatitis in 2010 and since then my eyes have looked like this and will not stop watering. It waters all day every day non stop. Any suggestions on what i can do to get rid of the hyperpigmentation, wrinkles and excessive eye watering? Im only 27 but my eyes make me look old and tired all the time which is real embarrassing for me. Thanks in advance for any suggestions and help!

Not really old or tired--eye bags treatment with microneedling/prp, lasers, fillers

I recommend seeing a Dr about possible allergies and/or an Ophthalmologist about the watering eyes. The dark bags you have are genetic and can be treated with lower eyelid surgery or fillers, lasers, and microneedling/PRP. Best, Dr. Emer.

Wrinkling and darkness

Sorry that you are experiencing this.  It looks like you could have some allergies around the eyes.  Please consider consulting with an Oculoplastic surgeon who is both an Ophthalmologist and Plastic Surgeon.  He or she will do a full examination and provide you with recommendations.  

Debra M. Kroll, MD
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Lower eyelid wrinkles

Thank you for your question and photo. Consider seeing an ophthalmologist or an allergist to discuss what is causing your eye symptoms. Once your eyes are feeling better, you can think about treating the eyelid skin depending if it gets better after medical therapy. Good luck

Jeffrey Jumaily, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon