Nose dropped days after rhinoplasty

I had a rhinoplasty done on the 18th. As soon as my cast was removed I loved the way my nose looked. It was perfectly up and the bump was gone. Now it's been about 4 days since the cast has been removed and I feel as though the tip of my nose has dropped. It is no longer as high as I had liked. My family still says on the profile it is up but not the way it was immediately after the splint had been removed. Will it appear more up once the swelling goes down?

10 days post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with only ten days after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Rhinoplasty

Your nose is going to go through a lot of changes over the next several months. Be patient with the results.