Will my nose drop further? I know it is too early to tell but I am very worried that my nose will drop even further. (photo)

I had my rhinoplasty done July 18th so I am about 2 weeks post op. I feel that my nose has dropped a bit from when the cast was removed until now and i am scared it will drop further. As soon as the cast was removed it was up high in a non piggish way, it was perfect. Is there any possibility once the swelling goes down it will lift a bit upwards back to that height? I know that only time will tell but I am just getting nervous because I really loved the way it looked once the splint came off.

It may

The tip of your nose may drop further but remember that the entire swelling will also go down so it will look normal.  It seems like you got good results.  The best thing to do is wait at least one year for healing to take place and at that point if you want the tip of your nose higher then discuss it with your surgeon.

Rhinoplasty Recovery

You are extremely early in your recovery period and the nose is expected to be quite swollen at this point. The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Rhinoplasty result

You are likely pretty swollen at this point and will have to give it time to settle down.  Good luck with your results.

Tip drop after rhinoplasty

It is far too soon to tell the outcome of a rhinoplasty at this point.  So much of where the tip ends up depends on the degree of swelling present, the technique used in surgery to create tip stability, and your own healing.  It is best keep close follow up with your surgeon throughout the healing process.  It appears that very nice changes were made to your profile from the photo.