Is it okay to return to work 3 days after having a Brazilian Butt lift?

I work as an office Manager, so most of my day i am sitting down. I don't deal with heavy duties just mainly computer. My days off are very limited so do you think 3 days Off is good enough ?

This may be reasonable.  I have certainly had patients return to sedentary jobs within a few days.

I would try to find a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed thousands of these procedures and who has pictures and reviews you like.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided infromation as well.. No, you are too soon from your procedure to start sitting  all that or too many hours. It is not good for the  fat cells to be compressed. after 2 weeks you can resturn to work sitting on your boopy pillow..

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

BBL

It is important to consult with your surgeon about their post-operative instructions, as each surgeon has slightly different post-operative protocols. I recommend to my patients that they do not sit on their bottoms for long periods of time for the first three weeks. The first week I do not recommend any sitting or pressure on the buttocks, days 8-14 the patient may sit up to 5 minutes two times per day.  Days 15-21 the patient may sit up to 9 minutes five times a day only then days 22 and beyond sitting is fine as long as the patient is comfortable. If you must go back to work, I recommend purchasing a BBL pillow and getting up every 10-15 minutes to walk around until you are at least three weeks post op. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your recovery!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

I recommend my patients not put pressure (including sitting) on the buttocks for two weeks after surgery.  Then, patients can use the BBL pillow for 20-25 min increments.  You should discuss this issue with your surgeon since each surgeon has a slightly different protocol.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Returning to work after BBL

Hi,

Thanks for your question. I usually have my patients not sit directly on their buttocks after BBL for around 2 weeks. Typically, 3 days may be a little early to return to work, but that question can be best answered by your surgeon since he/she will know how involved your procedure was. 

Dr. Blagg

Austin, TX

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon