Need help finding experienced surgeon for Male to Female Breast Augmentation. (photos)

I'm A Transgender MTF Looking To Have Breast Augmentation, Any Well Recommend Surgeos In NYC & Long Island? He Must Be Experience With Transgender Patients & w/ Gummy Bears Implants... I Need Help Finding The Right Surgeon.
Please follow the link to find doctors who perform Breast Augmentation in your area.

Answers (1)

Need help finding experienced surgeon for Male to Female Breast Augmentation.

Thank you for the question and pictures.  Although I cannot provide you with specific names, I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.  It is likely that you will find the plastic surgeons' experience quite evident upon viewing their websites.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  You may also find the attached link, dedicated to trans gender patients seeking breast augmentation surgery, helpful to you.  Best wishes.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.

Ask a Provider

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors.