Can I sugar my legs after laser treatments? I have lots of blond hair that won't go with laser but I still want it gone. (photo)

I have different hair colors ranging from very blond and light fine brown hair to think dark brown hair all in the same area of my body. I am going for a full body laser treatment .. But as I have been told that the blond hair won't go away, therefore I was thinking that after the dark and light brown hair goes, I can sugar the blond hair that is left. Would that ruin all the laser treatments, and make the hair regrow again from the treated areas?

Sugaring and Lasers

I suggest waiting 1-2 weeks after laser before you do any sugaring.  Ask your physician if you are concerned.  Best, Dr. Emer.