Is it safe to have a breast aug and lift with lipo on my upper arms, back, inner thighs and under chin?

I am a 51 year old female who is in good health and was wondering if it is safe to do all these procedures at once or if I should separate them.

Breast Lift / Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Tuberous Breasts

I appreciate your question.

Yes, multiple procedures can and are often routinely performed together.  For health and safety reasons, I would require you to be cleared for elective surgery by your primary care doctor.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Multiple procedures

are commonly done and in your situation, as long as it wasn't excessively long, you could combine them with the implants going in last to keep it as sterile as possible.

Curtis Wong, MD

Lipo and breast lift

Hello dear, thanks for the question and provided information as well. Combinig procedures is very common on plastic surgery, the number of procedures performed in a surgery depend on many factors, the most important is your health. each specialist has their guides, I recomend you to make and appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon for a personal evaluation and to talk about your goals.

Good luck :)

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Is it safe to have a Breast Augmentation with multiple areas of liposuction

The answer is yes for almost all women.  This is something I do in my practice all the time without any increase in complications.  Of course, you would need to be evaluated by a PS.

Christopher Costanzo, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Multiple Procedures

Thank you for you question.

Multiple procedures are routinely performed at a single setting and it has many benefits for the good candidate including single time off work, overlapping recuperation time, financial benefits, etc.  However, your health and safety should be by far priority.  You can not sacrifice safety for anything.  An honest surgeon will clarify the risks and benefits of your options for you.

A through consultation with an experienced surgeons will give you options and guide you so you can achieve your best possible result and achieve your goals.

Make sure you have a thorough consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who has extensive experience in this procedure. Check her/his experience, credentials, reviews, before and after photos, and have a quality consultation.  

It is preferred for your surgeon to be member of "American Society of Plastic Surgeons" and ideally member of "American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery". This means they have been evaluated by the society and recognized that the focus of their practice is high volume and quality, honest aesthetic plastic surgery and they adhere to a code of ethics.

All my best,

Payam Jarrah-Nejad, MD

Multiple procedures

Thank you for the question and the simple answer is YES but an examination is really needed to determine what would be best for you.  So go on some complimentary consultations with experts in the area and be evaluated

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Multiple procedures including breast lift, aug and lipo. Safety?

If you're in good health it's safe to assume that 5-6 hours of surgery is reasonably safe.  The procedures that you mention would normally be performed in this time frame unless if you were very large.  Be sure to be in good physical shape, not anemic and a non-smoker.  We ask all patients over 40 to have a medical exam and release before surgery for safety reasons. Regards,

Jon A Perlman MD FACS 

Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery 

Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV

Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016 

Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD