Overfilled to 660cc saline unders with full lift done 12 hours ago. Is this much pain and swelling past collar bones ok? (photo)

I am sitting reclined at about 75 degrees in the pics. Pain is about a 7. Swelling continuing to get higher. Two drains in breasts, producing minimally but fairly steadily. Thank you!

Large Implants - Large Swelling.

Congratulations on your new breast implants! The rule of thumb is the bigger the implants the bigger the swelling. A pain level of 7 seems reasonable for the size of breast implant placed. It is always best to contact your doctor if there's anything that really concerns you. Best wishes, Dr. ALDO

Swelling after breast augmentation

it seems you had more than breast augmentation done. I would recommend you consult your plastic surgeon.

Susan Kaweski, MD

This is not a site for acute care questions

and I hope you saw your surgeon already to be evaluated and reassured that all was good.  Augmentation lifts do not  usually hurt as much as you describe but everyone is different.  And if you hare having progressive swelling, especially on one side only, that is a hematoma until proven otherwise.  Again, only your surgeon can tell you what is normal at this early in your recovery and your surgeon should be available to you 24/7 whenever concerns arise.

Curtis Wong, MD

Breast augmentation

I don't see anything in your pictures that is particularly alarming. This is something that you really need to talk to your surgeon about.

Tracy E. McCall, MD
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon