How much is a nose job? (photos)

When I was about two years old. Me and my mom was at a grocery store and I fell out of the cart and broke my nose and busted my head open and I'm getting married in December of 2014 and I wanted to know what I should do?

Rhinoplasty Cost

Thank you for your question. It is understandable that you would like to have information about the cost of surgery as soon as possible. Your plastic surgeon must first complete a thorough evaluation before your individualized surgical plan can be developed. Following this, the fees required for your surgery will be discussed with you. While most insurance plans will not pay for aesthetic nose reshaping, they frequently will cover surgery performed on the internal structures of the nose to improve breathing problems. Your plastic surgeon can discuss this with you during your personal consultation. Best of luck!

Dhaval M. Patel 

Double Board Certified 

Plastic Surgeon 

Hoffman Estates 

Barrington 

Oakbrook 

Chicago 

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Am I a special case? Feel like I might be taken advantage of!

Seek full rhinoplasty ASAP for Dec. wedding. Fee range from $4,500 to $8,500. There are many boarded surgeons in your city to see.  

Cost of a nose job

The cost of a nose job is related to 3 factors, surgeon, operating room, and anesthesia fees. To repair a broken nose, osteotomies of the nasal bones are required.  For many examples of broken nose repair in our practice  and our price list, please see the  link below

Rhinoplasty for the broken nose with hump, wide tip etc.

Rhinoplasty for the broken nose with hump, wide tip etc. will give u a more attractive nose and probably improve your airway. Shop quality results not price. Cost $6-10,000. Need at least 6-8 weeks for bruising to resolve though usually is gone in 2-3. 

The price of a rhinoplasty

First off, if your wedding is Dec 2014, you have likely passed the point at which you should have a rhinoplasty and expect to have recovered sufficiently to go on to get married.  The minimum i would recommend is a 3 months and you are likely at that point right now.  I prefer  more recovery time prior to a wedding if possible usually closer to 4 -6 months, again 3 months is the min. 

You are a good candidate for rhinoplasty.  I believe you will be happy.  Based on the photos you have provided significant aesthetic gains can be made.

Regarding price  - don't choose a rhinoplasty surgeon based on price alone.  Seek someone with experience, extra fellowship training if possible. Also make sure they can show you a lot of pre and post photos that you consider good results.  Also choose someone who actually focuses on rhinoplasty not just cosmetic surgery.  One mark of distinction is being a member of the Rhinoplasty Society.  Also ask how much time the surgeon will spend on the surgery - speed is not necessarily something that should be sought.  

You might expect to pay somewhere between $6000 (i have seen that advertized in my town) to $12,000 all included. 

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD

How much do Nose jobs cost?

I'm sorry to hear of your incident. The answer to your question varies between surgeons. What I recommend doing is making some consultations with doctors in your area to answer your question in the best way possible.
Hope this helps!
Dr. Ali Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS