I stay in Houston, Tx and i was bored with a crooked nose. I wanna know how much it and does it leave any bad scars?

Scarring after Straightening a Crooked Nose

A rhinoplasty to straighten a crooked nose can usually be done using the closed technique where all incisions are inside the nose and therefore scarring is not an issue. Expense will vary depending on the amount of work that will be necessary to get the desired results.

Rhinoplasty candidate for a crooked nose

A closed rhinoplasty approach accomplishes straightening the  crooked nose with all the incisions placed on the inside of the nose, so there is no external scars. The cost of  a rhinoplasty is directly determined by the amount of time it takes to perform the procedure in  an operating room, time under anesthesia, and the surgeon's fee  for performing the rhinoplasty. For more information, many examples of broken nose repair, and our current price list, please see the video and link below

Crooked NOse

Hello Anthonyhtx,
When it comes to pricing surgery, especially rhinoplasty, there is a lot that goes into it.  First, you didn't provide any pictures and only indicated you have a crooked nose.  Depending on how crooked and where it can affect the price.  The reason is certain techniques can take more time and be more technically challenging to perform.  Whether you need your septum corrected as well can affect the price.  Whether your insurance will cover any portion or whether this is all cosmetic will affect the price.  I would estimate that on the low side you are looking at around 5-6,000 and on the high side around 15,000 depending where in Houston you go.  The best way to get an accurate price is with an in person consultation.  I'd recommend you consult with a facial plastic surgeon.
I hope this helps and good luck.  

William Marshall Guy, MD
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon