Huge and ODD Looking Asian Nose Plus Ugly Scars

HI. i am asian. i have a bad problem with my nose. its huge and so prominent. Ive gone thru several surgeries and its still huge and now i have scars.. What must i do with the scar? I want to undergo for surgery for the last time. Is there a very skilled doctor out there who can help me with my problem? thanks

Doctor Answers 2

Revision rhinoplasty

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

There is not much that can be done with scarring on the external portion of the nose from any surgery. Certainly through revision rhinoplasty, osteotomies, thinning and narrowing the tip, the bridge, and straightening the profile can all be done. Making sure the tip is balanced with the remainder of the bridge, the nose is straight, and ala and columella are all in proportion are important aesthetic concepts regarding a revision rhinoplasty. Make sure you find a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 157 reviews

Huge ODD Looking Nose

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

First of all, wait at least one year after your last surgery. Then select an experienced surgeon who specializes in revision rhinoplasty.

Richard W. Fleming, MD
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 43 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.