2 Days Post Op and can't help thinking I should have gone bigger. Had 265cc High Profile implants. Advice? (photo)

I'm 2 Days Post Op and Can't Help Thinking I Should of Gone bigger. I ad 265cc High profile implants. In a Uk Size 6. And Weigh 6 and Half Stone.

Thinking I Should Have Gone Bigger. Advice?

Thank you for your question and for the photo.  Two days post-op is much too early in the recovery process to determine your final results. Most plastic surgeons will recommend an implant that matches the goals of the patient, but they must also fit with your own frame.  If implants are too large on a small frame, they look unnatural and can also be uncomfortable and cause complications.  If you still have concerns after 6 months about the size of your implants, talk to your plastic surgeon. Whether big or small, many patients have doubts regarding size immediately following surgery.  Best of luck. 

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Post op breast sizing

Hi - from your pictures and frame, 265cc would be a reasonable size to go for. You are limited in your choice of implant size by your own skin, your breast base width and height. Further you are very early post op. If you still want to go larger I would advise you wait a minimum of 3 months and make your decision at that point. 

Good luck 

Post op breast sizing

Good luck 

? bigger

At two days after surgery you are not able to tell eventual size and shape esp. if your implants are under the muscle. Be patient, wait for the appropriate healing (settling0 time and then you can make a decision.

Barry M. Schwartz, MD
Weston Plastic Surgeon

? bigger

Barry M. Schwartz, MD
Weston Plastic Surgeon

Cant stop thinking bigger?

This is completely normal, but to be honest I see pretty big breasts in a tiny frame. I'm sure your doctor did the best recommendation possible given what you discussed as your goals. Please discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon, but I think you will begin to bond with your breast implants soon.

Best wishes, Dr. ALDO

Cant stop thinking bigger?

Best wishes, Dr. ALDO

2 Days Post Op and can't help thinking I should have gone bigger. Had 265cc High Profile implants. Advice?

At 2 days postop, you are very early in your healing process and no determination can be made as to your final result. Best to let your body adequately heal during this time. I typically advise my patients to wait a good 4-6 months to allow all the swelling to resolve and to let the implants drop and settle some. If you feel you'd like to have larger implants after 6 months, best to have an open discussion with your operating surgeon to see if you'd be a candidate for an exchange. Good luck!