My hair's are thin falling heavily. I want my hair's to be thick and dense? (Photo)

Thickening Hair

I would also suggest seeing a hair loss expert to see your candidacy for different solutions for your scalp. PRP treatments can have an impact on your hair for the fact that it is used to thicken and increase density of the hairs so that may be something for you to look into.

Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Balding?

You need to get a HAIRCHECK instrument test to find out if you are balding and to what degree. The use of medications can be very effective for you

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Getting Hair to Regrow--Hair loss treatment with prp and progesterone

I suggest seeing a hair loss expert to evaluate and go over your condition and provide you information about your best treatment options. There are great non-invasive options like PRP/progesterone and/or hair transplantation. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer