Only My right eyebrow hairs fell fully in a month. No hairs on it now. What's the reason for it & suggest treatment? (photo)

Iam 22year old. Only my right eyebrow hairs fell fully.now no hairs on it..day by day no much changes.small hairs are growing which are too slow but few white hairs growing on eyebrow which are not visible clearly.from few days am loosing hairs on some part of beard also falling n surface has became smooth. eyebrow hair fall is major.so please sugest me the treatment for faster n healthy growth of eyebrow hairs n also reason for white hair growth.

You need an examination for a better understanding of why you are losing hair. The Internet will only give you generalizations.

You need an examination for a better understanding of why you are losing hair. The Internet will only give you generalizations.   In general, patchy hair loss may be due to alopecia areata.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Alopecia areata of eyebrow and beard

The most likely cause of hair loss in a 22 year old male with the story and photos that have been provided is alopecia areata.
Be sure to see a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis and discuss appropriate treatment.

Non Pattern Hair Loss

Your beard hair loss and eyebrow hair loss and history suggest Alopecia Areata. You should see a dermatologist for correct diagnosis and treatment.

Brian Goertz, MD
Seattle Hair Restoration Surgeon

Loss of eyebrow hair

This could be due to a diseased called alopecia areata. See a dermatologist and get a biopsy of the eyebrow area to make the diagnosis

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon