I would like to take coolscultping for lower ab; Where should I go for treatment in Bangalore?

Coolsculpting

Hi

You can visit zeltiq website to see which doctor is near you. It is important to have the procedure done with a doctor who is experienced in cool sculpting.

Coolsculpting is an excellent form of non-invasive  fat reduction for the right patient. Some applicators take 1 or 2 hours but the new advantage applicators take only 35 minutes and have significantly less risk for delayed onset pain (especially in the abdomen). Results are seen at 2 months and typically 1-3 treatments will be necessary on each area to achieve ideal results. The number of treatments depends on the amount of fat there and the patient's goals.  There is not downtime and the results can be impressive in the right patient.  We also use the Zimmer Z-wave for improved patient comfort and added results. The best candidates are those who are in pretty good shape with areas of stubborn fat that won't go away no matter what.

My best,

Sheila Nazarian, MD, MMM

Beverly Hills, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Where to Go for Cool Sculpting

Visit the Cool Sculpting website and you can put in your zip code and see any local provider. You can also see their ranking and wether or not they are a crystal level etc. or not. This helps you know volume of treatments which I think is always helpful information. Best of Luck 

Robert Heck, MD, FACS
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question. If you are searching for a location for CoolSculpting, I would recommend calling Zeltiq or visiting their website. This would allow you to determine your nearest true CoolSculpting provider. Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD