6 weeks post op. Cohesive silicone under the muscle. Am I bottoming out? I know I would need a capsulorraphy to fix it (Photo)

My left breast was already slightly larger than the right. My nipples were always even. Can I have this corrected in 4 months? Or should I wait six? I know that I need to follow up with my plastic surgeon. Just wanted more opinions. How long is the downtime after this corrective surgery? First picture is 1 day postop and the second picture is 6 weeks later..

6 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.  In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards 

Bottoming out

Yes you are bottoming out and an internal repair of the inframammary fold ligament would correct this and reposition in the implants higher on your chest wall.  The recovery is much easier than after the first BA.  You could proceed with surgery now.  

Bottoming out

It does look like the one implant is low. If you are fresh post-op, sometimes support along the fold can improve this. Best to talk to your surgeon.

Bottoming out after breast augmentation

It certainly seems like you have bottoming out of your left implant. Although this is quite rare, it unfortunately does happen sometimes. I would usually have a patient wait about six months until things have stabilized and plan a capsulorrhaphy. This surgery often works very well and provides a permanent correction and requires very little downtime after surgery.

Ira H. Rex lll, MD
Fall River Plastic Surgeon

6 weeks post op. Cohesive silicone under the muscle. Am I bottoming out? I know I would need a capsulorraphy to fix it

I am sorry to hear  of urine  trouble following breast augmentation.  I agree that the left breast implant has bottomed out and that a pocket revision with reestablishment of the inframammary crease  at an appropriate location is necessary.

Generally speaking I encourage patience to wait 6 months before a revision.  However your plastic surgeon will guide you as the most appropriate time to do this repair.  For more information  revision breast implant surgery and please read below: