Fake look FOLLOW UP. My implants are smooth round cohesive silicone under the muscle, inframammary fold. 1 month post op.(photo)

I also added a before. Also, feeling like left breast looking like it could be the beginning of bottoming out? :( I spoke to my PS and he said it's too early to tell so I'm wearing a supportive band underneath just in case. I also know how it could be fixed later on. Does it look like it could be the start?

To see the previous question, please click here.

Breast Augmentation - Post Op Swelling?

Thank you for your question and photos. You are still early in the post-operative period. It typically takes 3 - 6 months for the swelling to subside and and implants to settle into proper position. Please discuss your concerns with your board certified plastic surgeon. Also, make sure you follow all of your plastic surgeons post-operative instructions regarding level of physical activity and use of a support bra. Hope this helps and good luck with your recovery.

Concerns after breast augmentation surgery?

Although I understand your concerns, the photographs do not allow for accurate assessment.  Follow up with your plastic surgeon who will always be your best resource when it comes to assessment, advice, and/or meaningful prediction/reassurance. Best wishes for an outcome you will be very pleased with long-term.