Would getting permanent false teeth in front be a good idea? How much will it cost?

I have severe discoloration in all of my front teeth due to enamel loss. They appear see through/greyish brown on certain teeth. I'm only 20 years old. I am on a budget and don't know what to do.

Crown, porcelain veneer options

Hi:

Could you provide pictures so that I can see the extend of discoloration and enamel loss.  Depending on the color and enamel damage there are different options with varying cost.  Bonding is usually an inexpensive option and porcelain veneers are longer lasting and more natural looking, however are much more expensive.

Dr. Maddahi

Beverly Hills Dentist