How Much Does Smoothshapes Cellulite Treatment Cost?

How much does Smoothshapes cellulite treatment cost?

It depends on the total area involved and who performs the treatment. Depending on the operators experience - office protocol, you may need to pay more for a physician vs, Rn to do your treatments. Where you live can also affect the cost. As a base line, $2,000-$4,000 for 8 treatments for the lateral thigh would not be atypical. There may be data available soon that shows good results, 6 months after 8 treatments = no maintenance treatments in between!!

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

SmoothShapes cost

We charge $175 per treatment for the outer thighs.  Two treatments per week for 4 weeks is the recommended protocol.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

SmoothShapes cost

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

Smoothshapes cost...

In my office I have 3 very skilled Physician Assistants that preform the Smoothshapes procedures on our patients.  Treatments run approximately $2500 for 8 treatments (2 treatments every week, for 4 weeks).  The treatments run on average 45 minutes per area. 

Hope this information helps. 

Dr. Grant Stevens      

Smoothshapes cost...

Hope this information helps. 

Dr. Grant Stevens      

Smooth Shapes for Cellulite

Smooth Shapes works very well for cellulite. We have enhanced our results by using a heating pad first on the area. It costs 195. per treatment ( i.e. outer thighs right & left) and it takes 2 treatments twice a week for 4 weeks.

Melanie L. Petro, MD
Birmingham Facial Plastic Surgeon

Smooth Shapes for Cellulite

Melanie L. Petro, MD
Birmingham Facial Plastic Surgeon