How Much Does a Captique Treatment Cost?

Captique cost about $300 in 2004

I no longer carry this filler. There just does not appear to be a demand for it. Unlike Artefill or Contour Lifts, which ran into problems and seems to be off the cosmetic surgery screen, I never heard about problems with it. Most likely a marketing decision on the part of Allergan which seems bent on expanding the use of Juvederm.

When it first came out, in 2004 I believe, we were charging $300 a syringe. I have no idea of the cost today. Hopefully, others who are using it will help you out with this answer.

Virginia Beach Dermatologist

Captique cost about $300 in 2004

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Virginia Beach Dermatologist