Cover Up Makeup for Bruises from Dermal Fillers

I just got Juvederm in my upper lip and Radiesse in my naso-labial folds, and I have bruises all over those areas now.  It's not like I have a big event to attend or anything, but I am really unhappy with how bad the bruises make me look.  Can anybody tell me how to cover the bruises with makeup?  Also, what tools would I need, and what specific makeup products work best?

Doctor Answers 1


Dermablend is a cosmetic or camoflauge make-up that works wonders. In addition, arnica will help with the healing and bruising. Both can be found OTC.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 80 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.