Dent on left breast. Do I need fat transfer/grafting? 255cc overs textured silicone. 7 weeks post op (Photos)

When I got my dressings taken off after a week I informed my surgeon I could feel a pea sized lump on my left side. He told me he had nipped a vessel or vein and stitched it up and that this would go. I am now 7w po and can feel where this was and it feels almost like a empty sack/hole. It's very visable. Do I need fat grafting to plump it out? My right breast is nice and full and healing well. Left one still seems odd also slightly smaller some pain when i tense or sleep on that side.

Need fat grafting?

Hello, if your surgery was only 7 weeks ago it is too early to judge the final outcome.  Fat grafting is one potential option to fill defects but this is something that would be contemplated many months after your first operation.

Dent on left breast. Do I need fat transfer/grafting? 255cc overs textured silicone. 7 weeks post op

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  Unfortunately without an in-person examination it is difficult to offer definite advice, but at only 7 weeks from surgery I would recommend allowing your results more time to fully mature before considering a revision procedure.  I would hope that the overlying skin and natural breast tissue will stretch and relax and this dent will resolve.  Be sure to voice your concerns to your surgeon so that they may follow you over time to assess your results.