What is wrong with my scar and how can I fix this? (Photo)

I had a lift and augmentation in January . I am not happy with my scar. Would I have to go back to surgery to fix the scar?

Doctor Answers 1

Periareolar stitch marks and scar enlargement

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dear ericababy1323,I think your stitch marks and enlarged scar will not improve much. Best solution is to ask your doctor for scar revision which is possible under local anesthesia. Good luck.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.