What is wrong with my butt?

I am 9.5 months post op BBL. I have a very large hard mass in my left check and a smaller mass in the right. What could this be? It seems like all of the injected fat settled mid-way my cheek and died. My doctor suggest it is not fat necrosis. I received kenalog injections 2 months ago, however, it has not softened. What can be done to fix this? It's ruining my life. Please help me.

Fat necrosis

Hello,  thank you for your question.  I differ with your PS.  Fat necrosis might present as hard areas or lumps that can form after the fat tissue is damaged.   Usually is painless, but in some people it may feel tender or even painful. An ultrasound scan will help you to rule out fat necrosis.  Have a great day.