Tumescent Lipo 4 days ago, cause wrinkles where Hernia Repair incision is, will the compression garment correct this? (photo)

I had tumescent liposuction 4 day's ago. 8 month's ago I had a incisions hernia repair now around my belly is real wrinkle. Is this normal. Will the compression garment correct it? Are do it take a while longer ?Will the wrinkles go away in time if I keep wearing my compression garment? What can I do to help the wrinkles go away?

Liposuction After care includes RF treatments (Venus Legacy, Exilis Ultra) Cellutone/zwave, hyperbaric oxygen

I recommend speaking to your Dr. to make sure this is the right compression garment for you. I also suggest lymphatic massage and hyperbaric oxygen along with your compression to reduce swelling. Consider adding coolsculpting/vanquish for further fat removal, exilis/venus legacy for skin tightening, cellutone/z wave to make the skin smooth, remove scar tissue, and improve the appearance of cellulite. Best, Dr. Emer