My wound has a smaller tunnel wound. Is this normal? (Photo)

In your opinion, how am I healing? I was told to wash with water and soap followed by some Bacitracin. It has been 3 weeks and I do not see any improvement. Could you all share how do you treat your wounds in your respective practices, and when are healing results to be expected?

Wound after surgery

It is not uncommon to have some areas of minor wound breakdown after TT surgery. With proper wound care(as you described your surgeon instructed you on) this will heal, it will just take some time. There are many different wound care techniques, all/most of which work, some are cheap, some are $$$, but by en large, keep it clean+moist and it will heal(as your surgeon instructed you)Good luck, it will get better

Worried about my incision.

Thank you for your question. It's not unusual to have some minor wound healing issues after a surgery. Let your surgeon take a look at the wound to reassess the need for additional wound management. Ultimately with proper care, healing should resume normally with minimal scarring. Best wishes.