How much weight do I have to gain for a Brazilian butt lift and mommy make over? (Photos)

I have 5 kids and I'm 28 yrs old .I always dream of having a beautiful body shape like a coke bottle goddess .One of my goals is to get my body back in tip top shape ,because after having kids my body look so torn up ,I always had a slim figure growing up but now I'm sad inside about how my breast look my stomach and butt I pray and pray God bless me with a new me

I would recommend an in person consultation. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

How much weight do you have to gain for a BBL?

Ideal candidates are at a stable weight,  in good health , and have excess fat in some parts of the body and too little in other regions.  Gaining weight before the procedure is to no advantage and when you lose weight again the fat cells will shrink just like the donor site fat cells.  Typically, the transferred fat results in a significant increase in volume of the body site being treated.

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another.  See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation. 

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.   This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

Rami Ghurani, MD

How much weight do I have to gain for a Brazilian butt lift and mommy make over?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided infromation as well.. I recommend you to gain weight for you to get noticeable bbl results. Consult with your primary doctor how can you gain weight fast and without harming your health.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I would recommend that you schedule an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical examination of your body and see if you are a good candidate for BBL or not. If you have little body fat, you may be a better candidate for buttock implants. For patients who have little body fat I recommend using buttock implants using the XYZ technique which is intramuscular. This would be the best option for you if you do not have enough body fat to harvest for a Brazilian butt lift and will help you achieve a curvier silhouette appearance you desire.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Hello Ms.Kita - Thanks for your question. I would recommend that you consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon who can do an exam to see where you have excess fat that can be used for a BBL. You would want to do the BBL first, then come back 6 months later for breast surgery and a tummy tuck. You still look slim, so have reasonable expectations with regards to the BBL because you may not have as much fat as many women do to get a really big butt. If you have always been slim, then you probably didn't have a big butt to begin with. You actually may be better off getting silicone butt implants if you want anything more than a tiny BBL. Once you complete your BBL and mommy makeover, you will more than likely feel better about what you see in the mirror.  However you look great now so don't be too hard on yourself. 

Good luck, 

Dr. Shah

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Body contouring

The best way to see if you have enough fat for transfer is to see a plastic surgeon so he/she can do an exam. In general, if you're planning a Brazilian butt lift and a mommy makeover, it's usually better to start with the BBL and then do the mommy makeover procedure after you've healed from fat transfer. 

Dr. Blagg

Austin, TX

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implant

I appreciate your question.

I specialize in Brazilian Butt lifts and body contouring procedures.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Being thin is frequently not an issue.

I would try to find a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed thousands of these procedures and who has pictures and reviews you like.