Wanting to get Rhinoplasty, Chin Implant, Masseter Botox, and double chin liposuction. Any suggestions?

I have always had chubby/fat face. My dream was to do something about when I came to America. The procedures I want to get are rhinoplasty to increase the Nasal bridge, because mine seems flat. For the chubby cheeks , I am considering Masseter botox to slim. My goal is to make face look heart shaped. My chin does not project , so chin implant is another procedure I want to get. I also have double chin, I will have to get double chin liposuction.

Facil Reshaping

While the effects of a rhinoplasty, chin augmentation and fat removal from the neck would be very beneficial for your facial thinning goals, the thickness of the chubby cheeks is not so easily improvable. Botox is to slim down the muscle over the jaw angles. Buccal lipectomies would be more effective for the cheek area.

Have liposuction of neck

You should stop at liposuction of neck. I recommend against rest of your plan. It is best to have a consultation with a professional to understand these issues as they apply yoy.

Vasdev Rai, MD

Neck liposuction, rhinoplasty and chin implant candidate

Liposuction can accomplish removal of fatty deposits in the neck, as long as you are at your ideal body weight and those fatty deposits are diet-resistant deposits. the bridge of the nose can be built up with patient's own cartilage and height along with narrowing the bridgeline.A chin implant and inserted through a submental approach to give added projection to the chin to help with facial balance and proportions. Performing a chin implant is complementary to the neck liposuction to give a better jawline.  Chin implants manufactured in a large variety of shapes and sizes which is best determined at the time of the consultation and examination. For more information many examples of all 3 procedures, please see the link and the video below