Voluma for mid face in Houston, TX? (Photo)

looking to add volume to my midface using voluma, i had lost weight and alot of that" weight lost "came from my face, i seen the results some people had with voluma and i think its the perfect thing for me, i need help finding a good dermatologist in the Houston tx area who offerers voluma ingections , its my face and i just dont want to go to any "spa" or clinic. I need a profecional that i can trust ... Any suggestions?

Voluma for cheeks

Hey there. This is a common issue especially after weight loss. You lose fat from the fat pads in your face and your cheeks get less full. Even if you gain the weight back, it won't necessarily go to your cheeks. Bummer, but congrats on the weight loss!

Based on your picture, it looks like Voluma would work really well for you, as long as it's done correctly. I'm happy to take a look and talk about how this is done in person. You should get a natural, beautiful result that doesn't look fake at all.  P.S. Plastic surgeons do injections too! Check out my reviews too. good luck!

Houston Physician

Thank you for your photo.  You appear to be a good candidate for filler for the mid face.  Voluma is certainly an option, but there are others available too.  I welcome you to visit with me at my practice in Houston for a personalized consultation including which treatments will work best for you based on your desired look.

Camille Cash, MD

Voluma for mid face in Houston, TX? = consider also a board certified plastic surgeon

The midface can be augmented with fillers like Voluma to restore the volume loss sometimes associated with weight loss.

Patients interested in mid face volume augmentation with fillers should refrain from receiving treatments from non-licensed or non core-injectors to assure a natural and aesthetically pleasant results.

Patients interested in mid face augmentation with fillers should consider making a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon specialized plastic surgery injections of the face.

Patients could find board certified plastic surgeons in their area in the following society sites:

American Society of Plastic Surgeons:
www dot plasticsurgery dot org

American Society For Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
www dot surgery dot org

Note: replace the " dot " for periods "."

John Mesa, MD

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

Facial sculpting is very specific and requires a full assessment of your face, anatomy and often in my practice we are doing layering of different fillers and combining with sculptra to get the best results.  Please get a formal evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Voluma for Mid-Face

Voluma is an excellent product for the mid face.  From your photos you would be an excellent candidate.  Please consult an expert in Voluma so that you will have a natural look and it will be injected properly.  Best, Dr. Green

Plastic surgeon and/or dermatologist for Voluma

Thank you for sharing your concerns and photos with us. I do believe that you would be a great candidate for voluma.  I also find Sculptra to be a great option for patients that have lost a lot of weight and find that if affects the fullness or youthfulness of their face.  Combining these products can provide an even more natural and balanced result. I train many injectors on the art of injections for both Voluma and Sculptra as well as other injectable agents and I do recommend that you visit with a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist that has a high volume injection practice as they will be able to provide you with a more consistent and predictable outcome and help address any complications that may arise from Injectables.  In our practice we have both dermatology and plastic surgery and often do join consultations so you get the best of both specialties.

Voluma to Lift Cheeks / Mid Face

Thank you for sharing your photo.  #Voluma is an excellent option to #restore or #enhance your cheek contour.  When properly placed, you will find results that often last several years.  Please research and interview your board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon injector.  Review his or her before and after photos while at his or her clinic to make sure your idea of beauty matches his or her idea.  Please bring your favorite photos of yourself so he or she can help you achieve your goals.  

Remember that "it is not the filler, it is the Filler" that is important.  

Proper selection of a hyaluronic acid filler (#Voluma, #Volift, #Volbella, #Juvederm, #Restylane, #RestylaneLyft, #RestylaneSilk, #Belotero) or a collagen stimulator (#Sculptra, #Bellafill, #Radiesse) and injection into the right anatomical planes will provide the most effective, long lasting results for you. 

Suneel Chilukuri, M.D.
Houston, TX

Suneel Chilukuri, MD
Bellaire Dermatologic Surgeon