Unsatisfactory Horndeski Method / a/k/a Ultimate Breast Lift - Can I be Helped? Is there Hope? (photos)

Unsatisfactory results on the "Horndeski Method" a/k/a Ultimate Breast Lift done in Nov, unsatisfactory Revision performed 3 weeks ago. Nipples are malformed, incisions are terrible, pleated, dog-eared, breast shape is abnormal and one is pointed to 1 side. What can be done considering the underlying muscle manipulation that was done? Can I have a subpectoral implant with revision to make me look normal? I attach an image of portions of the surgical notes to indicate what was done internally.

Yes

Your breast shape can be significantly improved by doing a Wise pattern revision, in which some skin is removed centrally to help cone the breast and avoid the wide flat appearance.  This results in a vertical scar from the areola to the inframammary fold but the improvement in shape is worth it.  Best wishes, Dr. T.

Breast lift complications

Hello and thank you for the photos and questions. No procedure, no doctor is perfect. there are always the risk of complication or less than perfect outcomes. We are still human after all. However, when you have an undesirable result, patience and a plan are necessary. 
Since your procedure is still recent, it will take time to heal. I would not rush towards another procedure until this one has had time to heal. 

I am always leary when I hear about some technique that is called the "ultimate breast lift" or "painless surgery", "vampire facelift" etc... Such terms undermine our first role as physician and surgeon. One thing that medical school and residency teaches us is that bad things happen, surgery is complicated, and sometimes the old ways are best. newer techniques have NOT had the same experience and volume of patients to know if they are really better than the tried and true. Such catchy marketing terms help drive patients to your door, but ultimately paint us in the light of a flashy salesman, not doctor first. 
I would suggest having a frank and in person discussion with your plastic surgeon first. Tell him / her about your displeasure and note what his / her plan to correct this is. It may take one or more revisions but in plastic surgery, there are always options or "lifevests" to help correct and issue. 
As always, best to you

Bennett Yang, MD
Rockville Plastic Surgeon

Unsatisfactory Horndeski Method / a/k/a Ultimate Breast Lift - Can I be Helped?

I am sorry to hear about the concerns you have after breast surgery and revisionary breast surgery. Although additional surgery may be necessary to improve your outcome, I would suggest patience given that the revisionary breast surgery was done only three weeks ago.   Continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon will be your best resource when it comes to  accurate assessment given that he knows exactly what procedure was performed. Best wishes.

Horndeski Lift

Yes of course you can be improved.  You need a evaluation by a PS and then he or she can discuss revising your incisions, removing your dog ears and getting you more fullness which you desire.

Christopher Costanzo, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon