What type of implants would go with me? (Photo)

I was a 38D but now I lost weight 50lbs, saggy breast, all my bras fit me big. I don't know what type of implants are good for the type of breast I have, can anyone help me? I want to go a bit big, I heard a breast lift don't last long. Gummy bear, euro silicone, or silicone gel. Since I am wanting a tummy tuck I don't know if while its being preformed can the surgeon put it in without doing or having to do an incision on the areol or under neither the breast. Can anyone answer me my questions.

Dr. Felipe Amaya recommendation

In cases like yours, it is essential to perform a Breast Lift to get optimum results. This technique involves an inverted T-shaped scar, which in time becomes very inconspicuous. I do not recommend very large sizes.

Colombia Plastic Surgeon

What type of implant would go with me?

Hi, Ruiz0339
Congratulations on your weight loss.
Based on your photo, in order to have a better breast shape, you will need breast lift (mastopexy).  If you would like to have fuller breasts, breast lift with implant will be needed.
In regards to implant type, it will depend on your goal and preference.  There are pros and cons to each breast type.  
Please review photo gallery (before and after photos) and consult a board-certified plastic surgeon to be evaluated in-person and to discuss your desired outcome.

Mommy makeover

I'm afraid breast implants alone will not help you. You need a breast lift. Implants cannot change the position of your breasts without a lift. If you proceed with this approach, do not expect your breasts to be high and perky. I also do not recommend a traditional lift with implants as the weight of the implant inevitably forces the vertical incision to spread and become loose. Either approach is short lived. However, The Horndeski Method uses your own tissue to create upper pole fullness without the extra cost, risks/complications and maintenance associated with breast implants. There is no vertical incision that weakens the lower pole like traditional techniques and you keep nipple sensitivity. Should you decide you need more volume, you can always opt to have a small implant or have fat injections. You seem to have enough tissue to have a nice result. You are welcome to visit my gallery to search for someone who has similar dimensions.
Best wishes and kind regards,
Gary Horndeski M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

What type of implants would go with me?

You need a lift. No one wants a mastopexy (lift) but unfortunately some women need them. I would recommend a mastopexy +/- implants, depending how big you wanting to go, for the most pleasing result and would strongly discourage just implants. Implants alone will cause your breast to sag further and your result will be less than desirable. Best Of Luck.

Tummy tuck and lift

I would recommend a lift without implants.  This should give you a very attractive perky breast that although not huge should be close to a D cup.  You can do this safely along with the tummy tuck. 

What is the best type of implant for me?

You have presented very challenging questions.  I must say that the only way to be sure about this, as well as giving you a proper answer, would be to examine you in person.  Choose your Plastic Surgeon carefully, and let he or she have the opportunity to see you.  Measurements would have to be taken, and only then would better answers be given to you about what could work well for you.  I am sure that you need a lift, and a full silicone implant, either a full silicone style or a gummy bear, tear drop shape, could work well for you.

Good luck to you.

Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Implant type

I think that you need to be seen in person to determine what would be best for you. You definitely could benefit from a lift as well.

NO since you can not understand you NEED a full lift that limits the size of implant used! Best fir you to see a few boarded PSs in person!

Choosing implants, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
In my practice I prefer use the Cohesive Gel - Silicón Breast Implants with textured cover ("gummy bear implants") They are quite safe and aesthetically best as they give a firmer consistency, better projection and natural appearance.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast Surgery After Weight loss

Congrats on your weight loss.  The breast normally has a fair amount of fat in it normally, so when you lose weight you lose  alot of volume and also may have saggy skin. A breast lift with implant will be your best option.

John LoMonaco, MD, FACS