How long will it take to notice a fade in my tattoos after Ruby Laser treatments?

hello, I have two tattoos on my chest area one on the right side and the other on the left side. they are about 1x 5x each. I have my first treatment on the 21st with the ruby laser. I was wondering how long before I notice a big change

A couple treatments

Usually after using a Q-switched laser like the ruby laser, you should see some changes after 1 treatment and more after two.  This assumes that the ruby laser is the right wavelength for your tattoo.

A couple treatments

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}