Thank you for your question. it is very important to discuss this directly to your surgeon and see how he/she feels about this. Best of luck
With the procedures that you had done, it is still normal to have pain at this point. Everyone heals at different rates. It is important that you keep your post operative appointments with your surgeon and discuss concerns that you have. He/She knows exactly what your surgery entailed and will best be able to advise you how you are progressing.
Mommy Makeover Recovery
Thank you for your question.I'm sorry you are experiencing #pain after your #mommymakeover.Three weeks is still quite early in your #recovery time and pain and #swelling is still expected. That being said, if you have major concerns, you need to contact your #boardcertified plastic surgeon.
Mommy make-over and BBL - still hurting after 3 weeks
Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over and BBL recovery.
- It sounds as though your pain is from the liposuction and BBL, not the tummy tuck and breast surgery.
- It is a very hard recovery -
- Depending how much liposuction was done, your persistent pain may be expected.
- I suggest however that you see your surgeon to be checked and to discuss pain management and your garment -
- It is possible that the compression garment is causing some of the problems and you definitely need a pain control plan.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
It would be best for you to speak with your PS about your symptoms to make sure everything is ok. Remember everybody recovers differently so it may take longer for the pain to go away.
Tummy tuck, liposuction, Brazilian butt augmentation and breast augmentation, recovery.
Without complete information, it's difficult to give a specific answer. But in general, 3 wks is not very long after all of the procedures that you have had. Best to stay close to your Surgeon and address these issues at the office.