Any suggestions for Tummy tuck, Breast Lift, and fat transfer? (photos)

I have lost over 85 lbs & trying to hit my goal of 100. But in the process of losing so much weight my stomach is extremely loose & my breast hang low. Before babies I was a DD38, after my 2ND baby I was DDD42 after 2 years of breastfeeding her I'm back down to a DD36 but I think I'm even smaller cause my boobs no longer fill up the cup. I was wondering if with good pricing or good payment plans I can get a breast lift and fat transfer there. Cause I wouldn't want Implants. how much would it be?

Any suggestions for Tummy tuck, Breast Lift, and fat transfer?

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us.

A healthy lifestyle is always encouraged and welcomed. My recommendation is that you find an ASPS board certified surgeon in your area who specializes in the mommy makeover. 

Of course a consultation is required to know the best route for you, but from your story it appears that the benefits of a mommy makeover would be in your best interest. Again there are many factors, like skin elasticity that will dictate to your surgeon the best plan for you. 

It is all about designing the perfect plan for You.

Good luck, please let us know how it goes.

-Dr. Constantino Mendieta

Good candidate for mommy makeover after weight loss.

Loss of weight is clearly good for your overall health. In the wake of this good effort you are left with some contour issues. A mommy makeover should yield a good result although it does involve some incisions that you need to understand before proceeding. I think the trade-offs in your case would be very much in your favor.

Breast lift without implants

Thank you for your question and photos.
In most cases, if the Ultimate Breast Lift method is used, implants nor fat transfer is needed to create upper pole fullness. The vertical incision has also been eliminated with this method. Take a look at the video below to see what can be achieved with this method.
Kind regards,
Gary Horndeski M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Lift and tuck

First, let me congratulate you on your weight loss! Losing almost 100 pounds is a HUGE accomplishment! Unfortunately, with massive weight loss, one can be left with excess skin that doesn't contract to fit the underlying loss of fat.

The best way to come up with a operative plan that is best for you is by evaluating you in person, assessing your skin quality, taking measurements etc... From the pictures, which shows your abdomen well, it seems that you would be a good candidate for tummy tuck. I prefer to perform liposuction and tummy tuck at the same time to achieve superior results to tummy tuck alone. Liposuction will give you improved contours, the tummy tuck would allow the extra skin to be removed and to allow tightening of your abdominal muscles.

As far as the breasts go, it is hard to tell what would be best for you. Your goals are very important to understand. To determine which type of lift you would benefit from requires an evaluation with measurements of your breasts. To determine how best to increase the volume of your breasts would require understanding what your end goal is. If you are wanting a minimal increase in volume, fat transfer can be a good option, however, if you are wanting more volume that is predictable, then implants maybe the way to go.

You may also want to consider separating the 2 procedures. In the long run, this will be more expensive because it will require 2 surgeries, but it may allow you to more quickly get the surgery that is most important to you (breast vs tummy).

I hope this helps, I wish you the best of luck and make sure you see a board certified plastic surgeon!

Ankur Mehta MD

Ankur Mehta, MD
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck, breast lift and fat transfer after losing 100 pounds

Thank you for your question about your tummy tuck, breast augmentation and fat transfer.

• Wow and well done on your successful weight loss and health Keep up the great work. 
  • You will benefit from a tummy tuck and breast lift with fat transfer -
  • Depending on your examination, you may want to consider a body lift (a 360 tummy tuck.)
  • Every surgeon offers at least one financing plan and helps make these operations as affordable as possible.
  • A breast lift will make a big difference - 
  • Fat transfers are unpredictable - they may give you just a half cup difference and may need to be redone.
  • This can be discussed with your surgeon, if you are unsure,
  • Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Weight loss and pregnancies with breast feeding do create loose sagging skin and can actually cause your breasts to shrink in size. A tummy tuck and breast lift +/- fat grafting would definitely get you to where you want to be. From your pictures you look like you are a great candidate for a tummy tuck. The price varies from city to city and surgeon to surgeon. You can email me and I can send you an estimate just to give you an idea. I do believe it is smart to see more than one plastic surgeon just to make sure you pick the one that you feel most comfortable with.

Mommy makeover

Nice job on the weight loss. Sure you can get lipo and then fat transfer to the breasts with a TT if you so desire. Sometimes with fat grafting it takes more than one session is the only thing to advise you on. I can't give you an exact price on RealSelf, but I'm sure if you work with your PS in person they'll help you out and work with you on pricing to stay within your budget. We offer cash discounts and also the option to use care credit. 

Cain R. Linville, MD
Houston Physician

Thank you for your question and congratulations on your weight loss! Prices for surgery are centered around three cost centers: anesthesia, facility, and surgeon's fees. The first two are usually based on the amount of time spent in the operating room with prices that are set by the respective cost center. A surgeon has discretion in his charges to patients and this will encompass the type and extent of surgical procedures elected. As these three cost center will vary across the country and by each surgeon, best to see a few physicians in consultation to have a better estimate for the Texas region. Hope this helps.

Thank you for your question.  In general, patients who've had massive weight loss and previous childbirths would greatly benefit from a tummy tuck and a breast lift provided that their weight is stable and that they're non-smokers.  The breast lift lift would tighten, lift and make your breast perkier.  Depending on your goals, the breasts can also be augmented, usually with implants.  Fat transfer can be used instead for smaller augmentations - keep in mind that there is a certain degree of fat resorption and results are not as predictable.  There are different financing options and plans like CareCredit where you can pay the total fee in monthly installments from 6-12 months without any interest.  Pricing will vary from surgeon to surgeon and region.  To get an idea, the average cost of a mommy makeover based on over 6500 realself reviews is about $12300.   Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Mommy Makeover - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a mommy makeover. A tummy tuck with skin excision and muscle tightening would give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall.  Your breasts would benefit from a lift +/- an implant. It is difficult to tell from the photos if you have enough fat available for transfer to the breasts. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!